The EUROPRIX Top Talent Award gives young professionals and top students the chance to be promoted and exposed on the European stage. The competition benefits those who want to know how good their university coursework, freelance work or hobby-projects really are in comparison with their colleagues from other countries. Projects which are well-received by the jury will be awarded a Quality Seal in recognition of their good work – a certificate to make good impression on future employers. Nominees will receive a host of benefits.
The registration for the new edition opened on May 1 2007. Deadline for entries is July 15 2007.
Projects online, offline, installations can be entered in the following categories:
- Broadband / Online
- Offline / Interactive DVD
- Mobile Contents
- Interactive Computer Graphics
- Content Tools & Interface Design
- Interactive Installations &amp;amp;amp;amp; Interactive TV
- Digital Video & Animations
This year EUROPRIX Top Talent Award celebrates its 10th birthday. Therefore all entered projects will automatically participate in the Diamond Awards and will be evaluated in the following categories:
- Most creative product
- Most creative interface design
- Greatest commercial value
- Outstanding entertainment
- Best social media / web 2.0
- Highest impact on sustainability
For more information go to the EUROPRIX Top Talent Award website.